Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bath Time!!!!

I don't wanna take a bath...
Hey, This isn't too bad!
It's not the Beach, but the water isn't as salty.

Are we done yet!
I smell to pretty. I can't wait to find some dirt to roll in!
Seriously! Are we done yet!
So glad that is over!
Feeling so much better!
So happy! How do I look?
Just shakin off some extra water.
Ready for a walk!
Time for a treat 'cause I was such a good boy!
Ready for a nap now...
Sleeping...
This is the good Life!
No really! I got it good!

5 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! I just gave Abby a bath last week but she is much easier than your dog I'm sure...she's a little pekingese. She gets so excited afterwards and wants to run & play! She is shedding so bad right now, which I think is a little unusual for Fall, but it's Fall in AZ which means it's still Hot!
    Your dog is just beautiful! Hope you're having a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a cute post.... very funny!! What a great god you got there Faith! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!!! and i feel your pain cindy although on a larger level!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me smile the whole way through! I love it, such great photo's! His expression is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He definitely looked soft and clean in the end! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete