It is March again...This was a very productive month two years ago! We had just moved into our first home and less then 3 weeks later I gave birth to a perfect baby girl named Maya! Who has occupied our every waking and sleeping hour with new adventures, new experiences, wonders, excitement and beauty! Not to mention exhaustion, fatigue, frustration and tears.....it's all par for the course and worth every emotion we get good and bad!
I wanted to post some more pictures from this last year before Maya turns two and we start the blog running from there....
Maya taking a breather after a long day of picking fruits/vegetables
Maya has the best "bed head" I crack up almost daily to see what new hair styles she has invented while asleep!
Maya is such a little dare devil.....
We found this little gem while yard sale cruising....Maya loves riding her horse, and he makes all these neighing and clomping noises while his tail wags and his head moves up and down...he is pretty cool!
I don't care how cool you are when a baby hands you a toy phone, you answer it!
One of my favorite pictures of Larry and our little girl walking hand in hand!
I will post more later hopefully! Cuz trust me we have tons! I am even in a few!
She is awesome!!
ReplyDelete