Monday, May 9, 2011

Tulips Fields!!!!!


My husband the photographer took ALL these pictures so we don't have very many pictures of him...

These are the tulip fields!

Here is Larry and I in our Dutch garb taking a break from planting tulips!!!

Stunning contrasts of colors and variety....

My sister is here to visit, she is holding Maya which gives my back a break while giving my husband free rein to take all the photos he wants....

Laguna was SUPER good...didn't pull on the leash or anything!

My sister and my favorite thing to do is talk, talk and talk some more....

Every where you turned there was more beauty....you just can't capture how delightful the colors were, from every direction!

It was a cloudy, windy day so we got some amazing contrast pictures!

Every time you walk and turn around another amazing gorgeous view of color was waiting to assault the senses!

My sister and I just walking and talking.....

I Love Spring....

So much variety!!!

Row upon Row!

Here is Richelle, Maya, and I trying to tractor the fields with a little help from Laguna!

Maya was cold when she came out of her little cocoon!

Laguna just hanging out sniffing around!

Maya and Me, trying to keep the wind from her face!

My beautiful baby girl!

Laguna trying to see if these colored things tasted good.....

So many faces to capture!

Maya Hanging around looking at all the color...at least the color she can see so far....

Maya just kicking back in a rainbow!

Yeah it was cold....
We had so much fun at the tulip fields! It has been wonderful with my sister visiting! We walked around and just enjoyed all the beauty! My sister and I were able to just talk, visit while my husband had his hands free to take pictures. Every time you turn around there is another amazing view, then you turn a corner and look around and another beautiful array of colors! You can NEVER capture the variety and timeless beauty of each tulip, they are row upon row, each unique down to the last singular detail.
We look forward to the tulip festival every year!!! Larry and I were thrilled to be able to share it with someone in our family! And now with our baby girl, who will enjoy the beauty when she gets a little older, but for now we get to enjoy all the funny faces she was making!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT photos!! I know I always say that but I really love seeing your posts..... thanks for sharing!! Maya is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete